We are very excited to announce that you can now use Split at Marlow’s Tavern in Midtown. Marlow’s Tavern features the “Best of the Best” in American tavern fare served in a modern atmosphere. The menu offers a diverse combination of classic dishes that are updated and elevated to a higher level. Marlow’s is a classic American Tavern that has a phenomenal menu and atmosphere. Marlow’s Tavern has a warm neighborhood yet contemporary feel that is the perfect complement to John Metz’s modern-tavern menu. “We wanted to create an approachable neighborhood spot with Marlow’s Tavern and allow our guests to enjoy great tasting food in a casual and warm environment” say Metz.
A neighborhood feel is accomplished with an open kitchen that invites diners to observe the chefs at work, communal tables in the bar and large cozy booths as part of the bar feel. Several flat screen plasma TVs are discreetly incorporated, “in-the-round”, allowing guests to enjoy a variety of shows while they dine. They have a wonderful menu that varies seasonally and specialty cocktails that you don't want to miss out on. If you are looking for a warm "Cheers" like feel, head to Marlow's and don't forget to use Split!
What we recommend:
- Asparagus fries "The only way to start off every Marlow's meal." - Jimmy, Co-Founder
- Grilled turkey burger - "The pickled carrots and cucumbers mixed with the sweet chili make this burger one of a kind." - Matthew, Co-Founder
- Grilled chicken panini - "The fried green tomato makes this one of the best chicken sandwiches I've ever had." - Deana, Marketing and Public Relations Director
- Truffled parmesan fries - "They mix together 3 of my favorite things to create one appetizer that I can't get enough of." - Daniel, Co-Founder
- Calamari - "Basically, if your mouth as throwing a party - the first invitation would be for that calamari." - Randy, Co-Founder